Order verification policy
This document contains all details about our order verification procedure. Its aim is to fill you in on our policy towards Internet frauds. Our company's policy is to strictly scrutinize each new order and verify the payment details of each new customer.
How does the verification procedure takes place? There are 5 steps:
- You place an order for a hosting account with us through our order form. A money transaction follows through the selected payment method.
- We receive a notification email from our authorized retailer (PayPal, WorldPay, 2CheckOut) for the transaction.
- An order verification procedure commences within one hour after the notification has been received (on weekends this period may be longer).
- A sales representative of ours compares your IP location with your billing address and the location information given in your hosting account.
- Payment confirmation by phone is made at a time convenient for you. If we can’t reach you by phone, we’ll send you an email, asking you to present us with another phone number which you can be reached at in order to confirm the payment. If within a 48-hour period you still haven’t confirmed the payment, the order will be cancelled and the account will be blocked.
IMPORTANT: All new PayPal payments come to us with a status ‘Authorized’, but no funds are cleared into our account yet. Within the period of 48 hours the ‘Authorized’ status should be updated to either ‘Capture’ (if we approve the payment), or ‘Void’ (if we fail to approve the payment). The funds will be cleared into our account as soon as (and only if) the payment goes into ‘Capture’ status.
We take no responsibility if, during the order verification process, the domain chosen by you has been registered by someone else, since we register domain names only after the payment has been confirmed. If this is the case, then you might wish to register another domain(s).